Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

My Prefect Lesson - Tynisha

My ideal classroom would involve all the technology possible. I would have a classroom laptop cart full of Macs. Not only would I have one Smart Board, but maybe three. There would be computers set up with literacy station, blog stations, Garage  Band  Station, Nintendo DS and an iMovie Station. Maybe there would even be a news station to record our classroom Podcasts. The students would be able to access the computers and technology at any time they feel the need to and every student would know how to manage the equipment.
I would also have digital projects around the classroom for the students to view different videos, and for teaching lessons.
I cannot forget the treehouse that I would have in my classroom. The treehouse would be built into the classroom, allowing the students to go to a quiet place for silent reading time. There would be pillows and lots of books for the students to read. Maybe there would even be laptops in the treehouse for the students to read books online.
I would also have an art station, full of art supplies. The students can use this  station to express their artist side at any time.
There would also be a science experiment station, with all interesting science things to look at, and explore.
Oh, and did I mention that I would have only 15 students in my class (; 

1 comment:

  1. In every class there is always a dreamer! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete