Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Caroline - Starting a New School

Proudly say " I AM A STUDENT OF TAMAKI COLLEGE"

SETTLING INTO THE NEW SCHOOL...  

Night before officially being part  of T.C, shivering nervously and not being able to get some rest for the beginning of the “BIG STEP, OF YOUR LIFE” and the only thing i had in mind was “ can’t sleep, so nervous, can’t sleep so nervous, CAN’T SLEEP SO NERVOUS”  As the moon was slowly disappearing and having the sun rise above along with the clouds replacing the stars. The time had flowed past real quick and what do you know, we have made it safely to school, therefore walking through the school gates goose bumps slowly appear everywhere on me, and also my heart beating real fast you could actually see it pumping through my jumper. The bell has rung which was a sign to gather all year 9’s together and to assemble to the Auditoriom. The teachers calling out our new class of 2013 , and we individually leave the room, time was like put on fast forward and as fast as a blink what do you know the day had past and the next day had come. I glanced down to my feet slowly making my way down the path as we were welcomed by the seniors and also the teachers, and then we make our way to our seats (the grass ^_^). Now i can proudly say “ I am a student of TAMAKI COLLEGE”. It maybe hard to settle in with everyone, knowing that you wouldn’t know anyone for we live in Manurewa . As weeks go by i get used to the things around me, and being able to see the daily things.

MANNERS WILL TAKE YOU FAR IN LIFE.# Nones perfect that’s why pencils have erasers. jah bless <3

1 comment:

  1. Great recount Carolyn - welcome to the Manaiakalani community. I think you expressed the feelings of lots of kids in this post.
    Well done

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete