Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Siosaia - First Day at My New School

Excitement and happiness, everyone getting back to their friends. Getting to know our new teachers for the year was going to be hard. As soon as we got to our class I noticed that there were only two boys in the class.( Myself and my dearly friend Kayde) We just done some activities in our booklets and then went out for Interval, it was so hot and kind of boring because there was not even that much to do. The bell rang and I had already forgotten where my class was, so then I decided to follow Ili and got back to class on time.( So lucky) We got told that we were having a little athletics tournament(LITTLE). The activities that we got to do were Class Tug Of War. There was a communication game where we all had to put a finger on  a stick and try and get it to the ground without a finger slipping off.( What cruel Teachers) As soon as we finished Tug Of War it was home time and everyone was glad. Best Day EVER.(Plus the class that won was Mrs George’s class ‘So STRONG’)

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog - amazing PFn!
    Thanks for sharing the first week Siosaia. How did they end up putting only two boys in your class? I bet you have a great year.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete