Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Caroline - Athletics


Everyone felt butterflies in their tummies , I felt a whole zoo. Athletics held on the school field , was a great day. Doing things i never done before. Also the same , sitting back when it comes to relays , participated in shot put placed first and participated in the house tug of war , went and did things I thought I couldn’t do, which inspired me to do it more , and also made me feel more comfortable about being around everyone. It was a splendid day to remember , though our house did not come first we did manage not to come last , but i'm pretty sure we all had fun. Guys come in bikini’s  and dresses , girls in overalls , it was more like opposite day.Field events were great , shot put and discus , along with the track events. The school was a bit colourful after everything was done. Words just can’t explain how awesome that day was.

No comments:

Post a Comment