Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hainite - Getting to Know You

 This week for homework 9pfn had to pick a piece of paper that had a number on it and, to get a partner you had to find the person with the same number as you. When we found our partner we had to write info about them. Luck for me I got the beautiful IRASA LAFI.

    Irasa attended the school called Tamaki Intermediate and her best memory in intermediate was when she had to perform for the hakawaiata in Tamaki Intermediate.


     Irasa tells me that she has enjoyed meeting new people and teachers. She tells me that it is great meeting new people so that you dont have to be shy in front of them. She all so enjoys being in music because she likes to sing.

     
     Irasa's favourite food are takeaway's like for e.g (C.J, M D's and K.F.C) she also enjoys eating her tridional samoan food. Her hobbies are listening to music and singing.

  
      Well thats all I have about IRASA LAFI.
GOOD BYE :) 

1 comment: