Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Havea - Athletics

It was Wednesday the 20TH 2013 when Tamaki had their Athletics and we had to gather into our House colours which are Puriri (my house colour/ blue), Kowhai (yellow), Totara (green/ winners) and then there's Rata (red ). Athletics was kind of cool because I took out most of the sprints however the lowlight was that Puriri came second but to me that was all right because it was better to place second then to be last. I know that Totara deserved to place first but my call out would be to them saying "you guys better watch your fellows back when it comes to Cross Country!" A rating I would give athletics out of ten would be a ten out of ten but as the year goes past, I'll be back and training for cross country. "Totara, you guys better watch out for cross country because I'm getting ready and prepared.!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment