Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Angelica - Feedback


- I have leant how to write an essay, history about peoples backgrounds and cultures, more about migration and government, and experiments on speeding and chemical/physical reactions.

- How to manage my own English website.

- I didn't know anyone but Mino when I started so I suppose I have learnt more about my friends and their backgrounds.

- I have learnt that my Mentor has experienced school life just like us and has worked her way through to get a good job to better her life.

- I have helped my little 5 year older brother by helping him with his homework.

- By pushing myself to get on with my work and striving, However I have had a lot of ups and downs that has let down my learning this year and hopefully next year will be a better year.

No comments:

Post a Comment