Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Kayde - Feedback

Having a netbook connected to the internet this year has made me discover that with all the temptations such as facebook and games on the internet is that I can manage myself to do my work.

A special thing that I have learnt from my teacher is to answer questions (all questions) with full word and descriptive answers.

A significant thing that I have learnt by myself is that I can do my work faster and much more often compared to last year.

What I have learnt from my friend this year is to keep doing your work and if you want to play a game then finish and ask the teacher first.

What I have learnt from someone outside the classroom is to not be like them. I've seen other students from Tamaki College outside of class doing some real dodgy things.

I have helped other kids this year by guiding them in the right direction instead of waging class and not coming to school.

I have grown in my key competencies. One in particular, self management. Last year I swore a lot and answered back to teachers. Although I still answer back I've noticed its not as bad as last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment