Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Mino - Feedback


Big Question:
How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?
My learning has been faster, I can communicate with my teachers and fellow classmates faster. I can complete unfinished work, during the weekends and this has improved my learning.


Can you tell us about something you have discovered and learnt by yourself this year?
I have discovered that my learning has improved both physically and mentally.


  • What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?
- That if don’t study, you shall not pass. Studying can get anywhere you want to go.
  • What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself - maybe online
- How to communicate through online to teachers or fellow classmates
  • What have you learnt from your friend this year
- My friends taught me that they could be encouraging towards my digital learning.
  • What have you learnt from someone outside of your classroom this year (ie not teacher or classmate)
- I got taught how to do a word count for my documents
  • How have you helped other kids learn this year
- Giving them advice as to how to make their learning improve
       - Give them vocabulary ideas
       - Helping them out if they need a hand with work
Explaining things further for them to understand
       - Such as words
       - Tasks
  • How have you grown your key competencies through using digital tools this year
- I can do things faster, and anywhere at anytime. Communication and work gets done faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment