Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Caroline - Feedback

1. To me It has helped out a lot and I think to the other students it has. It has been easier for us to research about based on our learning Intention. It has not only helped us in school grounds but at home as well. 

2. I have learnt many things from many of my teachers this year. Everything I know now is what I've learnt from them all. I started tamaki college not knowing anything and now leaving with huge bundle of new things. I've learnt that hard work gets you places. With out that you're not able to accomplish anything. 

3. I have learnt how to use Google docs. Coming from a school out of zone . Coming from Manurewa Intermediate we didn't use much electronic devices. Starting here at tamaki college , Im getting use to using netbooks and Things on the Net. 

4.I have learnt a lot of things from all my friends this year. I learnt to open up to others , cause I wasn't much of a loud , outside person. I learnt how to participate , contribute and use teamwork much much better now. 


5.  I've learnt that being year nine and not beginning NCEA dosen't give us the excuse to not focus . I've learnt to be ready now before starting before I'll find things difficult when i begin. I learnt that Year 9 I should stop mucking around and should focus now before its too late. 


6. Not really because I didn't know anything myself. This year everything was new. If I have I think it wasn't teaching anyone how to use the netbooks , cause i didn't know my self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment