Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Ilisapeci - Feedback

Using the net book has helped me connected to the internet faster. Sometimes using the net book can be hard but this year I have found it easier because I used last year to during Intermediate. This year doing my work online was something I have learnt all by myself this year. A special thing I have learnt this year from my teachers is you can talk on your work and this has helped me because they can tell what I did wrong in the work and that's what I like. Online the most significant thing was chatting with your friends. This is good in a way but sometimes it can distract us from learning. From my friend this year I have learnt that you can work in partners not only face to face but online. You can share a document and then you can both work on it. Outside the classroom I haven't really learnt anything because I have only learnt either at school or from my friends. I have helped my little brother in his net book and I have done a good job. I have taught him about what I have learnt through my friends and from my teachers.  I have grown don't know how but I have grown. In key competencies thinking,using language,managing self, relating to others, participating and contributing has helped me find out more about my net book. This has helped me work more faster and fluently with teachers and friends. I have learnt a lot about my net book this year and hope to find out more about it next year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment