Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Respect - Angelica

What does RESPECT mean to me at HOME, SCHOOL AND CHURCH?

RESPECT at HOME to me means listening to my parents, helping out with duties, and relating to one another such as my siblings and parents in a more polite way, so that we can all feel happy and safe in the environment and home we live in.

RESPECT at SCHOOL to me means putting in a lot of effort and as much as I can in whatever I do as much as my teachers put in. Also to be considerate of others, use my manners and show a positive attitude towards the teachers, staffs and students.

RESPECT at CHURCH to me means being appreciative of what God has done and to thank him. Also to be quiet during mass, be manner able and to be respectful when I am in God's house.

RESPECT IS A VIRTUE THAT YOU SHOULD SHOW, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE,
OR WHERE YOU GO! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment