Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Respect - Jarna

Respect at home for me means when your parents or caregiver tells you to go and do something you do it. For example they say go and do the dishes, you go and do them. Also if they tell you to take your belongings into your room do it straight away.

For me at school respect is being kind to the other students around the school, also is to be polite to the teachers and don't talk back to them either. I also believe that respect is looking after the buildings and plants and the environment. Also not littering and use the bins.

I think that respect outside of home and school still occurs. That means don't litter on the streets, that's what bin's are for chucking your rubbish inside it not for decorations. One more thing I think respect means is how people act on the streets, like swearing there is no need for that, because young children do not need to hear that kind of language.

No comments:

Post a Comment