Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Respect - Caroline


Respect to me means , treating others the way you wanna be treated. Respect is something that is shown not only to people but to properties and other things. Showing respect to school properties , and environment. To me , no matter what they do , if they respect me , I’ll do the same to them . Without respect I think that nothing , or anything would be right. Respect and manners will eventually get you far in life. Show respect to earn respect. Respect to me at church is , wearing appropriate clothes , in front of my brothers and sisters in christ , and also , respect in our culture. At home respect is something that we show against and among each other , to me I show alot of respect to my parents , for all they have one , and for all their sacrifices for us , esp when schooling back then was rough which was a major , all thanks to them and the man above , I still live up to now .

No comments:

Post a Comment