Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Star Dome - Athena

This was my first time to the Star Dome. It was alright, but it wasn't what I had expected. I thought it would be a little bit better than it actually was. The bus ride there was pretty fun because we played games and just laughed mostly the whole way through.

The Star Dome was the first thing we went into, it was about planets, the sun, moon and stars. It was kind of fun, but I don't really have interest in planets so it was also boring. The next thing we done was explore the Observatory Where there was facts about some planets, as well as activities we could play on. 

After a while we went to the Space room, it was where they told us some of things people do in space. I didn't like it because it was too long and boring. He showed us some other dwarf planets like Make make, Haumea, Eris and more. I was bored through out the whole thing.

The next part was the best part of all, because it was lunch time. We played, ate, hanged with our friend's and ran around playing. Later on after Lunch Time, people went up the mountain. I was sad cause I couldn't do it, because my foot was sprained. After lunch it was time to go back to school, once we got to school it was home time. That was the thing I liked about it, we got to go home straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment