Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Star Dome - Angelica

On Friday 7th of June was my first time going to Stardome, not only that it was my first trip with my new year level fellow students at my new school, which is why that was my highlight of our trip. I enjoyed all the laughter, food, exploration and especially the company. I got the opportunity to know the year 9's more and hang out as a year level somewhere else than school. I felt that I built a strong bond and friendship with everyone especially with my classmates of 9PFN. Even though I ruined my time there by getting in trouble I still managed to enjoy myself and learn new things about the planets, the moon, sun and more and get to explore the inside of Stardome and the outside further and closer area of the Stardome building. Thumbs up for that trip and cannot wait for another year 9 outing trip, fingers crossed would be soon.  WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment