Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Star Dome - Havea

Hahaha well to be honest, I didn't really like the bus rides to Stardom and back because I had to put up with the 9PFn girls so called singing and they're annoying laughs. I gave stardom a rate out of ten, which was five because they weren't as much as I expected, (no offence). What we learnt were things to do with our solar system but the two main topics were the planets that our galaxy contains and the stars like Maui's hook on the scorpion and the group of stars, known as the Matariki. That was just for the first half however, for the second we got to have free time outside at one tree hill park, until we went for that hike up One Tree Hill. It was moments away until I was able to breath as I was desperately seeking for oxygen. As I hiked down with the group, I chose to take a short-cut with my friends and we thought that since we were the first ones back to the park, that we can bags what ever activity we can see. I was having fun screaming like a girl until I heard the engines of the buses restart. I know that stardom was meant to be cool however, not for me. I sprinted across the field to search for my belongings and waited in the front of the line to bags my seat in the bus. As I hoped on the bus, I prayed that the 9PFn girls would be quite for once because peace and quite is like music to my ears. I was still in the middle of my prayer my classmates were pushing me to hurry up but as soon as the girls entered, they straight went from talking to singing. The bus ride was approximately half an hour and that was how long I was stuck with them. We had just arrived at home sweet home and as soon as those bus doors opened, BOOM and I was gone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there buddy,

    Good work I like your story and your true the bus ride wasn't really that amusing or fun just loud. Hahaha Good to see that you're on task.
    Catch you later!

    ReplyDelete