Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Respect - Sylvia

Respect can be shown as actions and as well as being spoken, but many people assemble different meanings for it. To me, if you want respect, you have to earn it by giving it to someone else. At home, as the youngest member in the house, I show equal respect to everyone. It’s not compulsory, it’s the right thing to do. I think at school, we improve our respect towards teachers. To respect a teacher, I think you need to show grattitude, just to show that we are not wasting their time teaching us the skills they know to help us get better in our educational areas. As a christian, I change the way I speak towards my elders and I respect the area and people that I share my presence with. Anywhere out of these areas, your respect should be shown equally. It doesn’t matter where you are or who you’re with, you don’t change for anyone. Respect is respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment