Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Star Dome - Siosaia

Chills, Wander and Fun emotions going on in or bodies. Have you ever been to the stardome ever in your lifetime. Well last Friday the whole of the Year 9’s and I travelled there by bus to learn about the galaxy for science.

The most important, (or should I say the best part of the trip) is the start of the trip when we arrived at the Stardome and we were the first group to go in.  We watched a movie where we learnt about the galaxy the stars and the planets and how some of the meteorites.

During the movie my friend and I were having an conversation about how the planets were formed. It was said that they were accompanied by the meteors smashing into them.

This was fun because I have experienced a lot in the Stardome.

1 comment:

  1. WOAH, Bravo Saia

    Keep up your good work and I really like how you said that we were chatting during the movie in Stardom. I reckon it was pretty solid but we agreed the planets could've done better somehow aye? Anyways keep up your good effort and continue doing what you do best, which is being brainy.

    ReplyDelete