Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Athletics - Mino

Athletics. Puriri (Blue). Joy. 
Commontion roared within the gates of Tamaki College. Tis be the of Athletics. 
I wouldn't call Athletics my fondest day in which I cherish, but a day where I play hide n go seek from the Puriri House Captions. 

They searched within the sea of blue to find contenders for tug of war. As 'invisible' as I was the Puriri house captions notice me. 
So I had to go join the Junior tug of war contest. The loud speaker shouted "PULL!", Puriri was off and in a blink of an eye we lost. 
Round 2. Heave I thought in my mind. We had this in the bag but in the time it takes your heart to beat, victory was swiped away from Totara. 
Overall it was a hot,boiling,scorching,enjoyable day I spent with my tutor class 10PFn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment