Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

First Week Back ~ Jaydenzel

Well I must say,the first week back at school was certainly more interesting than I had anticipated.

You see for starters,I woke up so early that it was pitch black outside.Preparations for school ended pretty fast and the next thing I know i'm standing at the school gate looking at the year nines as they conversed and played.

"I wish I was still a year nine"I thought to myself as I took a stroll around the school to see if anything had changed.
Not much had changed but the constructions surely did progress over the school holidays,After catching up with some  
friends and classmates from last year we all headed towards the auditorium to find out about my classes.

A long talk with our dean(I was surprised it was Ms George again)and the classes were soon read out.
It turns out I amazingly moved up two classes and am now stuck in an extension class with people I don't know in a tutor class called "10PFn".There I was at my new tutor class adjusting to my new classmates and tutor teacher.

The weekends passed and it was officially the first proper day of school for 2014 and I was about to find out my teachers for all my subjects.I was excited yet slightly frightened at the same time.

Here is a brief explanation of my teachers and the subject they are teaching:
Mr Stoddard for Science
Ms Metcalfe for English
Mrs Dunn for Maths again
Mr Grundy for Computering
and Ms Apelu for Social studies
(It's funny how with a new tutor class you also get new teachers.)

Well I hope that 2014 is a good year because right now, I wish I could wind back the clock to 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Everything will fall into place Jaydenzel, change is good. Look at it this way, this is the first time I have kept a year group as well as the Yr9's. 2014 is going to be an exciting journey for us all. And you have a really good tutor class with plenty of entertaining students. Enjoy :) Ms G

    ReplyDelete