Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

First Week Back - Sylvia

I’m now an official Year 10 at Tamaki College. Hence the fact that my House colour is Blue (Ew), I’m able to share memories with PFn for another whole year. Hence the fact that I’m still a Junior, being a Year 10 so far this year is going real good. The good part about it, is we can make the choice of our own to choose our Option choice, so I thought I’d go with Business, just to plan ahead a little bit earlier. It’s good seeing all the young Year 9’s walking around enjoying themselves as well as everyone else too. Renovations have been taking place in our B Block area and so it’s been quite a mission getting to our tutor class which has been re-loacted on the Tech side of the school. To me personally, I reckon this year will go real good education wise, especially now that our class has gotten to know each other and that the bond we share is beyond great.

1 comment:

  1. Always great to plan ahead! and anyways you get to keep your extremely cool Dean.lol

    ReplyDelete