Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

First Week Back - Jarna

First Week Back

For the first week back I thought it was going to tiring, but it was actually quite fun. The thing I have enjoyed most about this week is picking our option. I chose music because I am very passionate about it and I love listening, playing and teaching it. The reason I have enjoyed music so much is meeting new people in the class and also learning about one of the things I love doing most.

On Friday we had the Powhiri. As we sat there for a long period of time I got the chance to catch up with my mates. When they finally started it we watched the seniors do the Haka and welcome the year nine and new students to Tamaki College. From where we were sitting we couldn't hear a thing so we sat complaining about how our legs were sore and how we had pins and needles.

So far it’s been really fun and cool.  My new teachers are so cool and nice. I believe this year is going to be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're looking forward to a fun year of learning Jarna. I'll look forward to hearing about it. Maybe you can come back to Pt England and do some teaching music?
    Have a great year.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete