Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

First Week Back - Chelsea

On the last day of the holidays, I couldn't wait to start back at school. I had everything ready including my stationary and other equipment I may need. I actually missed seeing everyone's face including the teachers. It felt like it had been over a year since I hadn't seen them.

Seeing new students enter Tamaki College felt weirder than ever. New people and teachers, I had to meet them. Last Friday we had our powhiri to welcome the new students to Tamaki College. Hearing the senior boys performing the haka made me feel proud to be a student at our school. My legs started to hurt after a while, as we had to sit there on the marae for almost two hours.

This is my second year at Tamaki College, and I can tell you, IT HAS BEEN AMAZING. I cant wait to continue the year as a year 10 student.

No comments:

Post a Comment