Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

First Week Back ~ Ilisapeci

Starting year 10 on the 30 of Jan here at Tamaki College was really nerve racking. Firstly because I didn't know what class I was going to be in and also meeting my friends and also the new people. I was also very, very happy and excited to hear that my class was altogether again and that there was only three new people at my class. I find my subject teachers too nice to be honest. They weren’t as strict as last year but that all goods. :).
The new building is really cool, i find the painting boring because its white. It would be cool if it was different colour for the B Block or the S block but above it all, it really looks nice. The smell of the  paint just doesn't do it for me, probs too strong for me. ;)
Having the powhiri on Friday the 7th of Feb, was cool. I couldn’t really hear what was going on because I was sitting all the way at the back, but seeing new faces especially the year 9s was cool.

My beginners journey here at Tamaki started of well and I hope it finishes well. Good seeing my teachers and Friends and New people :P:)

No comments:

Post a Comment