Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Athletics - Sinola

Athletics day!

Blue,green,yellow and red were the four significant colours on athletics day.Although the word ‘’athletics’’ appeared in my mind as ‘fun’, I didn’t enjoy athletics that much.However, it was cool to see a bit of Tamaki College’s sporty students,along with some insane costumes I never thought I’d see.The chant practise was very, well.. boring if i had to be very honest,I didn’t enjoy it one bit.Then there was our march which  was more like walking to our destination,but it was alright,because it was cool to see the ninjas to whatever they were tryna do. Lastly our chant was pretty hectic,but I have to say green defeated us with their amazing chant.Although I did not participate in any activities I had a good time hiding under the lavalava from the leaders so I wouldn’t get chosen to participate, and also acting like I could play the guitar so no-one would ask me to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment