Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

First Week Back - Sinola


Starting year 10 at tamaki was very scary for me,this was because i was a new student and i had to learn how  to adapt to a whole lot of new things such as the teachers,people and the school all over again.I was shivering on my first day as the nervs seemed to get the best of me,I didn’t know anyone except for Caroline.I was scared of making new friends,scared of the fact that i would never feel the same way about school the way i did in aorere, nor have friends like the ones i have back  at my other school.But despite the fact that i am not yet liking school so far,i have met so many great people in my class and have also met some pretty amazing teachers too.Other than that i actually like my class, it’s honestly filled with a whole heap of weird students which is pretty cool.This year i have chosen business as my option and i am desperately hoping that it will help me in future for law.Futhuremore,i look forward for what the future has installed for me (:

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Tamaki Sinola, from I have seen you are fitting in well. Enjoy. Ms G

    ReplyDelete