Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

First Week Back - Sosaia


So recently we have just put a close to the first week of school , and I will have to say this year is looking bright. So yeah I have been transferred into a different class but at least I was put up. Through the first week of 2014 I have felt what I it takes to become first extension and I’ll have to say that its pretty tough but I think that I’d soon settle well into this new class of mine.

It has been great seeing friends and even teachers. In our intervals and breaks I’d go to the field and all you would seem to find was a field fill with competitive students playing a great game of rugby and some just chilling with their mates. Its ironic how my biggest fear of being back at school was waking up early in the morning to get ready for school but it actually fills wonders like for me I have something to look for and that I do not waste most of my days sleeping and staying indoors.

Being back at school has been great and I am sure that the year will be as smooth as Michael Jackson’s moon walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment