Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

First Week Back - Kayde

For me year 10 is not much a change from year 9. The only thing that I regard as being different is my classes and teachers. For my option I firstly chose maori then I realized I was the only one who couldn't fluently speak te reo maori, so I chose the option p.e with Mr Borland. With the building going on around B block getting around to classes have been confusing. Epically with maths where our class had to venture to the auditorium to do maths. Lastly the powhiri. For me the powhiri was AMAZING because I had the special privilege to preform a welcoming haka for the new student and teachers at TE KARETI O TAMAKI !

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a busy first week Kayde. It's great to know you are still doing Kapa Haka!
    Have a great year.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete