Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

First Week Back ~ Angelica

To summarize my first week back at school for 2014, 
For me, returning to Tamaki College felt like another whole new start to be honest. It felt like It was my first year again. I hadn't seen anyone since last year which is why I felt like I don't know anyone. However, my first day back, I felt welcome again and got more confident again. I was happy to still be with my fellow class mates from last year, still keeping that PFN blood. To me being a year 10 doesn't change anything. I still know my limits that I am in the junior syndicate. The learning process still remains the same this year, just different classrooms, different teachers, new faces, and of course extra extra long walks. However this year, I must put my mind to everything I do and prepare myself for next year, NCEA LEVEL 1. This year is no muck around year, although there will be fun activities and events throughout the year. 

To add on to my summary, each day got better and better. I was more familiar with my new teachers, and whole new set of my timetable. It was good to see everyone again. Seeing the year 9's faces just remind me of last year. I could see there reaction to how big and different college is, compared to intermediate and primary. Now this is a year for me to better my schooling life. This is my time to change and become the girl I was last year during the first two terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment